Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Up!

My book The Misfit of Supernatural High is now up on Barnes&Noble and Amazon. At the end of this post are links for both websites. An ereading device isn't even necessary as long as you don't mind reading a book off of the computer. Some people don't like that, which is totally understandable, but sometimes I like reading from my computer. Mostly it's because I'm already on my computer so frequently as it is that I'm used to it, but sometimes I get a crick in my neck from looking down at books when I read.

As much as I adore digital format, I still read hard copies of books, and I will continue to do so as long as they don't "die out" like everyone fears that they will. I really love my kindle, but I'm scared to take it in the bath with me, because if I drop it in the tub that could be bad news bears for the kindle and myself. But there's just something so wonderful about holding an actual book in your hand that isn't comparable to reading one on the kindle, but don't take that to mean I think one is better than the other. Pardon the cliche, but I'm definately a "have my cake, and eat it too, and then eat some more of it" kind of gal.

So far I know of at least three copies have been sold. Amazon lets you see how many copies are sold from their website, but Barnes&Noble doesn't have that feature. I only know that they sold at least one, because my friend, Chris, told me he was buying it. I'm pretty sure the other two people would probably prefer to remain anonymous, but they know who they are, and I thank them for supporting me. Chris can only remain anonymous in last name, because I'm pretty sure he won't care if I name him on here. Either way, he doesn't have a choice now. Love and miss you, buddy!

So here are the links I promised. This first one is for Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Misfit-Supernatural-High-ebook/dp/B004RYW1TI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1300043431&sr=1-1

And here is B&N: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Misfit-of-Supernatural-High/Shawn-C-Sproatt/e/2940012215093/?itm=1&USRI=the+misfit+of+supernatural+high

Also I'm going to plug my website. You can learn more about me at http://www.shawncsproatt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment