Friday, September 23, 2011

Contest Announcement

Hello everyone! I have now reached over 200 followers on The Twitter. I know it's not exactly a milestone, but it's something I'm excited about nonetheless. So to celebrate the big 200, I'm going to have a contest. Don't worry, it's very simple. All you have to do to enter is post your name and email address in the comments section of this post, and on Saturday, October 1st I will announce the winner. PLEASE NOTE: I promise that I'm not aquiring your emails so I can spam you with info about myself (unless you just want me to). You will only recieve an email from me if you are the winner of the contest.

So what is the prize? Well since I have over 200 followers, I'm giving away a gift certificate in the amount of $20 to either Barnes & Noble or Amazon; the winner can decide which. There will only be one winner, and you have until midnight EST of the 30th to enter. This is just my way to thank you all for following me, and to encourage you to read. And if you choose to buy my books with the monies, well, that's your call.

If enough people enter, then I may have another giveaway for a higher amount when I reach 500 followers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment